It covers loss and damage due to fire, accidental damage, natural disasters, third party liability, and personal accident to the driver, conductor and passengers. It can be extended to cover losses from riots, strikes, malicious acts and terrorism.

Our standard Motor Insurance covers damage to your vehicle due to:

Fire, lightening or self-ignition or explosion of parts of the vehicle.

Earthquake, flood, landslides, hurricane, snow.

Sudden/accidental causes of loss or damage.

Theft, robbery/masked robbery.

Bodily injury and medical fees.

Sub Product

It provides protection to bikes and scooters. The features of two wheeler policy are similar to car insurance

Car Insurance gives coverage against accidental loss or damages to own car or to a third party. The amount of premium would depend on the make & value of car, state from where it is registered and manufacturing year.

Commercial vehicle insurance helps all commercial vehicle drivers to reduce losses they might incur due to damage to their vehicle. Commercial vehicles include those which are not used for personal purposes, like goods carrying vehicles.

Claim Document

Have any Question?

Ask us anything, we’d love to answer!